Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience should have all facets of the employee life cycle - compensation administration, development of HR systems and strategies, leadership and organizational development.
- Competent in deploying HR practices that attract and retain high potential talent, promote employee satisfaction and enable lower operational costs .
- Competent in leading Manpower Planning & Budgeting, Talent Acquisition functions .
- Understand the company's vision and accordingly align HR functions.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Determine the most effective organizational structure to meet business growth plans.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital .
- Compensation & benefits strategy including its research, analysis and implementation.
- Appraisal cycle and its management.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- Training & Performance Management including training need analysis and devising performance evaluation process across the organization.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management.
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Innovations aside, our journey has been one of discoveries. Discovering an identity, when we began in 1996 as the exclusive business associate of Erma Inc. Japan.
Discovering people. The ones we work with, whose caliber fuels our own. The ones we work for, who keep us on the path of technological excellence.
Discovering success. From being a leader in diagnostic equipment and reagents manufacturer in India to establishing ourselves in the global market.
Discovering relationships. Training our workforce and distributors to efficiently operate and assist with our systems has been integral to our work-ethic.
Our manufacturing unit is both a source and consequence of our inspiration. Nestled in the mountains of Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, it employs cutting edge technology and stringent quality control measures.
Our greatest investment, however, remains in our people, forged by passion into a family of exceptional values.
Ours is a world where personal growth is nurtured as lovingly as professional skill-sets are, and hierarchy takes a backseat to the sheer joy of embracing differences and freeing minds.
Contact Company:AGD Biomedicals
Address:AGD Biomedicals Pvt. Ltd Mehta Trade Center, Near Western Express Highway Metro Station, No.1 Shivaji Colony, Sir M.V. Road ,Next to Bluedart /DHL office, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400099. India,